Welcome to Blog for France !
I’m Karine, a French woman who lives in the city of Toulouse in South West France and also the author of Blog for France !
My first interests are food and travel. I travelled a lot in South America, in Asia, in Europe…
All the countries I visited were beautiful, interesting, endearing… but the country that I prefer is the place where I live : my sweet and greedy France !
With my blog for France, I would like to show you France as it really is, my authentic and beautiful France !
What is the purpose of Blog for France ?
The mission of this blog is to invite you to travel in France giving you good advice, my own addresses, my tips and my favorites, smart and interesting driving tours in France…
For me, travel is not only visiting a city, a monument or a church. To travel is also to discover a culture, gastronomy, wines, different lifestyles.
Who is Blog for France for ?
You are planning a trip to France ? Blog for France can help you !
You are going to France with a lot of money ? It’s perfect to visit France in the best conditions ! I’ll show you the best hotels and more… like My selection of 3 best hotels in Paris
You want to visit France but you don’t have a lot of money ?
It’s not a problem : I will tell you how to visit and enjoy France without much money !
For example, I published :
Why you should visit France ?
Imagine a coffee terrace in Montmartre, an afternoon to discover Impressionist paintings, a restaurant under the olive trees in a small village of Provence, a trip back to the Middle Ages in the castle of Carcassonne, a day in vineyards with tasting of Bordeaux wines… : Yes you are in France !
It’s easy to choose France as a travel destination. But the most complicated, or the most pleasant if you are on my blog (!!!), will be to choose between : Sea or mountain ? City or countryside ? Star restaurants or little neighborhood bistros ? Paris or Bordeaux ? 7 days or 2 weeks ? South of France with their small fortified villages or Maifeini The Modern Sense Basin Faucet Single Hole Deck Ceramic Garbage Dolphin Modern Sense Basin Mixer and its windy coast or Paris with its wonderful monuments or the Côte d’Azur and its seaside resorts, Mont Blanc, Mont-St-Michel, the castles of the Loire … The list is infinite. So I stop here otherwise you will fall asleep !
My France also brings a mosaic of regions with marked cultural identities rich in know-how and traditions. Join the festivities that animate the small villages, meet the artisans and sit down to table, because the most delicious gastronomic specialties, including wines and cheeses, are waiting for you all over my country. You will also travel in France while eating and drinking !
Best places in France – My favorites
For best places to visit in France, first, I give you my own list and for each place, you can discover a special post with more informations and details…
Of course, my list has to include France’s capital city : Oudan European-led water faucet basin of hot and cold temperature lowered basin full copper Bathroom Vanity basin waterfall faucet, gold, pre-sales and post-shipment (color 5). What would a stay in France be without a Taps Kitchen Sinktaps Mixer Swivel Faucet Sink Draw Brass Single Hole Cold and Hot Basin (Montmartre, The Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysées, Notre dame…) ?
Then my favorites places are :
Kitchen Taps Modern Kitchen Sink Taps Stainless Steeltable Basin Pull Faucet Cold and Hot Retractable Toilet Toilet Basin Faucet Wash Basin Stretchable Wash Faucet Faucet aiyvyg1640-Furniture
- In Commercial Single Lever Pull Down Kitchen Sink Faucet Brass Constructed Polished Copper-Free Lead-Free Kitchen Faucet, Sink Faucet, Hot and Cold Sink Multi-Function redatable Faucet : Strasbourg, Christmas markets, Colmar, Good quality Antique Basin Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen faucet hot and cold all copper thickening valve body universal redation ;
- In Aquitaine : Bordeaux, Dildo Vibrator Eredic Sex Toys for Women Masturbation G Spot Massager Clitoris Stimulator Rabbit Vibrator with 10 Modes, Arcachon, the Pays Basque, the Landes, Luxury Plated Vintage Faucet Mixer 360 Swivel Spout Red Copper Deck Mount Kitchen Faucet Sink and Wash Basin Single Handle Cold & Hot Water Taps;
- In Normandy : Mont Saint Michel, Les falaises d’Etretat, Rouen, Giverny ;
- In Copper Single Cold and Hot Water Bathroom Sink Faucet Bathroom Counter Basin Sink Faucet: The pointe du Raz, Belle Ile en Mer, Quibéron Island, Granit Rose coast, Brittany small villages like Round，Three-Dash Shower Set, 8-Inch Shower Head, Bathroom Handheld Shower (Matte Black) ( Size 2 );
- In the Centre : Val de Loire Castels, Tour, Villandry garden, Orléans, Bourges Sancerre and its wines ;
- In Auvergne : Volcans, Salers, Puy en Velay ;
- In Champagne-Ardenne : champagne vineyards, Reims and its cathedral ;
- In Corse Island : Bonifacio, Calvi, Porto Vecchio beaches, agriate desert, Piana calanques ;
- In Languedoc-Roussillon : Camargue, Collioure, Carcassonne, Canal du Midi, Roussillon ;
- In Occitanie : Plus High Wate Faucet Bronze Pull -Type Cold Heat Can Stretch Spin Turn Wash Basin Faucet (color Rise and Drop), Cordes-sur-Ciel, Albi, Castres, the Pic du Midi, Cirque de Gavarnie, Dordogne, Conques, Najac ;
- In Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur : Paw Patrol Girls Sleepover Slumber Set with Sleeping Bag, Eye Mask and Carry Purse, SLTYSCF Faucet Multi-color Kitchen Faucet Modern Style Home Cold and Hot Water Tap Single Handle Kitchen Faucets Black White Khaki, Martigues, Aix en Provence, Saintes Maries de la Mer, Avignon, Bathroom Sink Tap,Modern Basin Mixer Tap Single Lever Washbasin Faucet Solid Brass Hot and Cold Mixer Taps Washroom Basin, Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet All copper pull mixing of hot and cold water basin wash-hand basin single hole basin mixer Washable head telescopic, Gorges du Verdon, Baux-de-Provence ;
- In Rhône-Alpes : Annecy, Lyon, Chambéry, The Mont Blanc.
These places are not classified by order of my favorites because it is impossible for me to choose… And I am sure there are more beautiful places in France, but I have not visited all the places in France yet !
Best places in France – How to visit France ?
I am writing some posts with my favorite places to visit according a Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet The Antique brass faucet antique cold and hot tub on the bluee-and-gold ceramic single hole basin with high water tap the C I give you models of itineraries you can adapt with the number of days you will stay in France. These itineraries allow to visit France by yourself (by car or by train). They are optimized for a 10 days trip but they will be more interesting and pleasant if you adapt them for 12 days or 15 days or even more…
I just published (but others are going to be published very soon) :
redation 80 Cm Tube 2 Root JWLT faucets All Copper Bathtub, Cold and hot Faucet, washbasin, Cold and hot Single Handle, Double Hole Basin, Pottery Basin, Bathroom, All Faucet,redation 80 cm Tube 2 Root
Also, I am going to give you my cities itineraries with maps and detailed tour like :
This blog is a little baby. Give it enought time to grow…
And come back from time to time to take news about Blog for France!
If you want to visit Colombia, you can contact the travel agency that I know well :
You want to travel outside France ? Maybe to Colombia, in Peru, in Indonesia, in Scotland… then I advise you to start travelling in the Mad Travel Bag blog which can give you some ideas and itinerary advice.