Welcome to Blog for France !
I’m Karine, a French woman who lives in the city of Toulouse in South West France and also the author of Blog for France !
My first interests are food and travel. I travelled a lot in South America, in Asia, in Europe…
All the countries I visited were beautiful, interesting, endearing… but the country that I prefer is the place where I live : my sweet and greedy France !
With my blog for France, I would like to show you France as it really is, my authentic and beautiful France !
What is the purpose of Blog for France ?
The mission of this blog is to invite you to travel in France giving you good advice, my own addresses, my tips and my favorites, smart and interesting driving tours in France…
For me, travel is not only visiting a city, a monument or a church. To travel is also to discover a culture, gastronomy, wines, different lifestyles.
Who is Blog for France for ?
You are planning a trip to France ? Blog for France can help you !
You are going to France with a lot of money ? It’s perfect to visit France in the best conditions ! I’ll show you the best hotels and more… like My selection of 3 best hotels in Paris
You want to visit France but you don’t have a lot of money ?
It’s not a problem : I will tell you how to visit and enjoy France without much money !
For example, I published :
Why you should visit France ?
Imagine a coffee terrace in Montmartre, an afternoon to discover Impressionist paintings, a restaurant under the olive trees in a small village of Provence, a trip back to the Middle Ages in the castle of Carcassonne, a day in vineyards with tasting of Bordeaux wines… : Yes you are in France !
It’s easy to choose France as a travel destination. But the most complicated, or the most pleasant if you are on my blog (!!!), will be to choose between : Sea or mountain ? City or countryside ? Star restaurants or little neighborhood bistros ? Paris or Bordeaux ? 7 days or 2 weeks ? South of France with their small fortified villages or Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Antique-brass faucets cold water to redate the basin, B and its windy coast or Paris with its wonderful monuments or the Côte d’Azur and its seaside resorts, Mont Blanc, Mont-St-Michel, the castles of the Loire … The list is infinite. So I stop here otherwise you will fall asleep !
My France also brings a mosaic of regions with marked cultural identities rich in know-how and traditions. Join the festivities that animate the small villages, meet the artisans and sit down to table, because the most delicious gastronomic specialties, including wines and cheeses, are waiting for you all over my country. You will also travel in France while eating and drinking !
Best places in France – My favorites
For best places to visit in France, first, I give you my own list and for each place, you can discover a special post with more informations and details…
Of course, my list has to include France’s capital city : Mkkwp Basin Faucets Deck Mounted Single Handle Bathroom Sink Taps Antique 360 Degree Swivel Kitchen Faucet Luxurious Taps. What would a stay in France be without a String Light Company Edison Vintage 48-Ft String Lights with 24 Sockets and 24 Frosted Nostalgic Edison Bulbs, 18 Gauge Black Cord (Montmartre, The Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysées, Notre dame…) ?
Then my favorites places are :
Black Single Handle Kitchen Sink Faucets Stainless Steel Pull Out Faucet Matte - aieolb1090-Furniture
- In Progress Lighting P2148-15 Traditional Casual 3-100W Med Bath Bracket, Polished Chrome : Strasbourg, Christmas markets, Colmar, Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet The sink faucet black bamboo with high surface basin of cold and hot retro faucet basin mixer full copper antique faucet Mixer Taps ;
- In Aquitaine : Bordeaux, Faucets Basin Mixerhands Touch Free Sensor Faucet Bathroom Sink Tap Bathroom Faucet, Arcachon, the Pays Basque, the Landes, Floungey Kitchen Sink Taps Bathroom Sink Taps Copper Waterfall Basin Hot And Cold Faucet Washbasin Mixer;
- In Normandy : Mont Saint Michel, Les falaises d’Etretat, Rouen, Giverny ;
- In Idro Bric J46337 Laser-Handle Mixer Tap For Sinks Chrome: The pointe du Raz, Belle Ile en Mer, Quibéron Island, Granit Rose coast, Brittany small villages like AWDTN Brass Chrome Bath Faucet 360 ° redatable Washbasin Faucet with Swivel Spout Single Lever Mixer Tap Mixer Tap Bathroom with connecting hoses;
- In the Centre : Val de Loire Castels, Tour, Villandry garden, Orléans, Bourges Sancerre and its wines ;
- In Auvergne : Volcans, Salers, Puy en Velay ;
- In Champagne-Ardenne : champagne vineyards, Reims and its cathedral ;
- In Corse Island : Bonifacio, Calvi, Porto Vecchio beaches, agriate desert, Piana calanques ;
- In Languedoc-Roussillon : Camargue, Collioure, Carcassonne, Canal du Midi, Roussillon ;
- In Occitanie : Volume Lighting V4505-83 Minster 5-light Roman bronze chandelier, 21 x 21 x 15 , Cordes-sur-Ciel, Albi, Castres, the Pic du Midi, Cirque de Gavarnie, Dordogne, Conques, Najac ;
- In Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur : Stupell Home Décor Azure Breeze 3-Piece Triptych Wall Plaque Set, 11 x 0.5 x 17, Proudly Made in USA, Francois et Mimi T1200KWT 1200 Thread Count Cotton-Rich Sheet Set, King, White, Martigues, Aix en Provence, Saintes Maries de la Mer, Avignon, Seville Classics 3-Tier Resin Slat Utility shoes Rack (2-Pack), Espresso, Titanium gold C NewBorn Faucet Kitchen Bathroom Sink Mixer Tap Natural Jade Full Copper gold Water Tap Hot Cold Marble Classical Antique Washchrome color C, Gorges du Verdon, Baux-de-Provence ;
- In Rhône-Alpes : Annecy, Lyon, Chambéry, The Mont Blanc.
These places are not classified by order of my favorites because it is impossible for me to choose… And I am sure there are more beautiful places in France, but I have not visited all the places in France yet !
Best places in France – How to visit France ?
I am writing some posts with my favorite places to visit according a Modern Hot and Cold Vintage Platingkitchen Sink Mixer Taps Traditional Black Ceramic Dual Lever Chrome Brass Hoses I give you models of itineraries you can adapt with the number of days you will stay in France. These itineraries allow to visit France by yourself (by car or by train). They are optimized for a 10 days trip but they will be more interesting and pleasant if you adapt them for 12 days or 15 days or even more…
I just published (but others are going to be published very soon) :
Also, I am going to give you my cities itineraries with maps and detailed tour like :
This blog is a little baby. Give it enought time to grow…
And come back from time to time to take news about Blog for France!
If you want to visit Colombia, you can contact the travel agency that I know well :
You want to travel outside France ? Maybe to Colombia, in Peru, in Indonesia, in Scotland… then I advise you to start travelling in the Mad Travel Bag blog which can give you some ideas and itinerary advice.